Our mechanical engineers optimize your part’s design for robustness and aesthetics. Our engineers keep inline with your original industrial design vision, while making sure it mechanically works and can perform as required.
Our mechanical engineers work closely with our mold makers and the assembly line to make sure your product’s parts tooling and assembly goes without a hitch. This close cooperation between production departments translates to savings in molding costs, assembly costs and helps to decrease product failure rates.
Our mechanical design engineers work closely with our mold designers to ensure:
- Product’s aesthetic look, feel and functionality stay true to original industrial design
- Plastic parts can all be plastic injection molded without aesthetic or mechanical problems.
- Parts are produced in a cost-effect method whether it be traditional or additive manufacturing.
- Parts are robust and strong enough to withstand different endurance tests such as drop tests, vibration tests, pressure tests, weathering, heat tests, weathering, etc.
- Mechanisms operate smoothly. Examples would be gears, or other mechanically connected parts.
- Assembly process is fast and has instructions for complicated assemblies
- Product can be easily opened in the case it needs to be repaired.
Our mechanical engineers use both SolidWorks and Pro-Engineer Cre 3D CAD modeling software. We can design everything in-house or collaborate with your team and third parties.
Mechanical engineering services we provide are:
- 3D Modelling and 3D Mechanical Drafting
- 2D Drafting
- Reverse Engineering (RE)
- CAD Design and Development
- Value Engineering
- Design for Manufacturing
- Design for Prototyping
Whatever your industrial design, mechanical design or electrical design needs may be, we can help. Submit your obligation-free RFQ below.
Get Started Today
Submit Request for Quote (RFQ) for obligation-free project consultation and estimate.
Why Choose IG8?
Get In Touch or Get A Quote
Please place file(s) for transfer in the same folder and ZIP or RAR before attaching. Larger attachments can take a few minutes to transfer depending on your local internet speed. For attachments over 20MB, click WeTransfer and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
“IG8 was helpful in taking our concept, improving on it and then producing working units in just two months. This is quite a quick turnaround time. We used other vendors in the past and it took twice as long as was three times more expensive. Keep up the great work IG8!”Lukas J.Concept to Mass Production in 2 months!
“IG8 has truly performed in the top 3% of the suppliers we’ve worked with. They meet deadlines and deliver excellent work in a cost-effective manner. Their Western project managers are a big asset as they improve communication and eliminate the chances of error when dealing with the Chinese factories.”Michael M.Performance in the top 3%
“We’ve been using IG8 for several orders now. Production quality is always meets our expectations and there are low defective rates. When a minor issue does arise, IG8 gets on it immediately and makes sure that it doesn’t happen again. We look forward to working with IG8 for many more years to come.”James M.Couldn’t Be Happier!