Regardless of what a supplier tells you about their company, it’s crucial due diligence to commission your own first-hand investigative report for any factory or company in China you are considering working with or have already started buying from. An IG8 supplier audit will give you a candid look into any manufacturer’s capabilities, organization, management and quality control protocols.
Recommended to assess new or under-performing suppliers
- IG8 staff attends the factory on your behalf and you receive detailed reporting and photos documenting the actual size, capacity, manufacturing equipment, working conditions and quality level of a potential supplier
- Factories are evaluated based on internationally accepted ISO 9001 standards and rated on a variety of key criteria
- Evaluations are fully customizable and designed to answer your specific questions about a facility
- IG8 staff review the findings with your team in detail and assist with any follow-up needed
- Reliably determine if you are working with a competent and capable supplier in China
- IG8 quality experts advise you on next steps on how to conduct business with new potential suppliers
What is a supplier audit?
IG8 offers two supplier audit services – a simplified Supplier Qualification Audit and an Extensive Factory Audit.
A supplier qualification audit is often adequate for importers who just want to see a broad overview of their supplier’s facility. It offers insight into general supplier information, necessary licenses, employee relations, organizational structure and basic facilities and production equipment.
But when you need a more thorough audit, you’ll benefit from IG8’s extensive factory audit. An extensive factory audit includes all of the same checks as a supplier qualification audit, as well as an in-depth check of the factory’s quality management system.
Tailored supplier audit reports
We can customize evaluations to answer specific concerns you may have and look more closely at specific areas of the factory that are critical to your project. A supplier audit may also include meetings with factory management to explain industry best practices or product characteristics and obtain feedback.
IG8 reporting covers exactly what you need to know in order to make informed decisions about using a particular supplier. IG8 staff will also review the findings with your team in detail and assist you with any follow-up questions you may have.
Get Started Today
Submit Request for Quote (RFQ) for obligation-free project consultation and estimate.
Why Choose IG8?
“IG8 was helpful in taking our concept, improving on it and then producing working units in just two months. This is quite a quick turnaround time. We used other vendors in the past and it took twice as long as was three times more expensive. Keep up the great work IG8!”Lukas J.Concept to Mass Production in 2 months!
“IG8 has truly performed in the top 3% of the suppliers we’ve worked with. They meet deadlines and deliver excellent work in a cost-effective manner. Their Western project managers are a big asset as they improve communication and eliminate the chances of error when dealing with the Chinese factories.”Michael M.Performance in the top 3%
“We’ve been using IG8 for several orders now. Production quality is always meets our expectations and there are low defective rates. When a minor issue does arise, IG8 gets on it immediately and makes sure that it doesn’t happen again. We look forward to working with IG8 for many more years to come.”James M.Couldn’t Be Happier!